Silicone Hose & Hardware
Silicone hoses for your engine intake and turbocharger
Choosing the correct tubing for your motor is essential, as transporting liquids and gases throughout your engine will directly influence your performance levels.
We stock a complete range that deliver plenty of benefits compared to rubber alternatives, including:
- Flexibility and resilience: Not only is silicone more flexible than rubber, but over time it will stay that way. This means you’re less likely to see cracks or hardening.
- Durability: Our range of silicone tubing is highly durable and likely to outlast the rest of your vehicle.
- Temperature: Silicone can carry liquids at much higher temperatures than rubber, which makes it perfect for performance vehicles.
- Noise and vibration: Our products will help to muffle noises or vibration from your engine.
- Aesthetics: Silicone turbo hoses look great and are perfect for putting your car on display.
We also stock a wide range of industry-leading pipes and tubes to have your car running optimally, including:
Your braking system is crucial for your stopping ability, and the safety of you and the people sharing the road with you. Unfortunately, some brake systems use cheap rubber hoses, which limit their efficiency and ultimately your ability to stop quickly.
Braided options are an essential upgrade as they won’t swell over time, unlike rubber alternatives. As durable as rubber is, constant expansion and swelling will lead to brake fade reduce its lifespan. Braided hoses give you the reliability you need under all conditions.
Stainless steel pipes
Heat management is a crucial ingredient for power and performance. A vehicle that is running too hot will not reach its potential, while a car that is overheating can cause significant damage to the engine, parts and components.
Stainless steel pipes are a great solution to dress up your engine bay, while providing great weathering resistance. Stainless steel is also more durable and has greater longevity than generic materials such as aluminium. It will not rust or discolour as mild steel would.
Our range of PVC transparent hoses are great choices, due to their flexibility, durability and resistance to high pressure.
Proflow brings the best automotive parts and accessories from around the world to Australian car enthusiasts. Our Melbourne warehouse stocks everything you need – from the smallest filters and seals through to complete performance engines.
In addition to the best parts in the industry, we offer the best advice and support. Our expert team is on hand to assist you with all of your automotive requirements so you can be assured you have made the correct choices for your pride and joy.
Give our team a call today on 1300 879 879 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.