Proflow will happily assist customers who wish to return or exchange goods purchased from our store
- All Items must be returned within 90 days after the buyer receives it.
- All returns must be in saleable condition and with original packaging.
- Proof of purchase must be provided.
- Due to the varying nature of products, refunds will be dealt with on a case by case basis.
- We can provide an Exchange for other goods.
- Positive identification will be required.
- You must be the original purchaser of the item.
You do not have the right to return a product when:
- Change your mind.
- Ordered the wrong product.
- Found the product cheaper elsewhere.
- Product was sold as a clearance or reduced item.
- Damaged the product by misusing it.
- Product has developed problems due to wear and tear.
- You do not have the right to return if you are not the original purchaser
Please contact us before attempting to return goods. Warranty terms do vary between items. We will attempt to deal with warranty claims quickly due to the possible inconvenience caused to the customer, however delays will occur in some instances. Proflow is not authorised to repair or replace some items, and they may need to be shipped to be checked by suppliers. The customer may be subject to a repair charge and a freight charge. We may be able to advise on a fix over the phone or do a simple repair locally and save on unnecessary delays and possible charges.
The price displayed for products on the website represents the full price including GST, but does not include postage/delivery charges which will depend on the destination. Please note that shipping and handling rates are calculated based upon your location and the size/weight of your order. We make every effort to ensure that product descriptions on our Website are accurate. However some inaccuracies may occur. Proflow may make changes in the products described, and to other content of the website, at any time without notice. All depictions contained on the Website are for illustration purposes and may only be a representation of the item. Product prices are regularly updated when price changes are received from our suppliers. Prices are also subject to changes due to currency fluctuations. We reserve the right to change prices displayed for products on our website at any time.
Proflow Warranty Disclaimer
Proflow products are made to the highest standards and warrants all products for a period of 12 months from date of purchase for either repair or replacement. Warranty may be voided if the product has been misused, modified, or not used for the correct application. Proflow will not be responsible for any damages being incidental or consequential as a result of using a Proflow product incorrectly. Any product requiring a warranty appraisal must be returned to the place of purchase with the original invoice.
We reserve the right to change design or specification at any time without notice. Products in this catalogue are for on and off road automotive, marine, motorcycle and industrial use only. If not sure of suitability or compliance, please check with your local distributor prior to purchase.