Proflow's OE Dual Port Zinc Plated Oil Pressure Sending Unit Extension for 1965, 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972 and 1973 V8 Mustangs.
If you're searching for a way to use your vehicle's factory-original oil gauge or warning lights, the Dual Port Zinc Plated Oil Pressure Sending Unit Extension (C2OZ-9B339-DP) can do just that! The direct-fit replacement uses factory gauges or warning lamps and includes a 1/8" NPT fitting for aftermarket gauges and sensors.
Features and Benefits:
- Direct-fit replacement for classic vehicles with V8 engines
- Allows use of factory gauge or warning lamps
- Features premium-quality zinc coating for superior durability
- Also includes 1/8" NPT fitting for use with aftermarket gauges or sensors
- Quick and easy to install
- Removes the ned for various t-fittings and adapters when multiple oil ports are required
This brand-new oil pressure sending unit extension is designed to help eliminate excess t-fittings and adapters! It can also be used in your V8 engine's forced induction applications if an additional oil feed line is required. It uses premium-quality materials including an upgraded zinc coating to help ensure that this extension will be durable enough to withstand daily use for years to come. They've also included a useful 1/8" NPT fitting if you want to use aftermarket or upgraded oil gauges or sensor, so you can use this in practically any vehicle with any setup! Don't wait a minute longer and grab your oil pressure sending unit extension now from Proflow!
- 1965-1973 Falcon Mustangs with V8 engine
- 1966-1977 Broncos with V8 engine
- 1970-1979 F-100s with V8 engine